The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Create an account on Tradeshift
Created on 2020-05-13 11:05:30; Last updated on 2021-04-11 13:00:13
Click here to learn how you can create an account on Tradeshift.
When asked to provide your company info, enter the following details:
- The name of your company or your name (individual)
- Choose the country (by clicking on the country field, the list of countries appears on the right)
- Company size and industry are optional data
Click on the "Confirm" button.
At the next stage, enter the following details:
- First and last name
- E-mail address (this e-mail address will become the identifier for your future connections)
- Language (by default, the English language is selected and can be changed)
Click on the "Create account" button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address entered.
Accept the conditions of use. An email will be sent to activate your Tradeshift account. Click on the link “Activate your account”.
Enter your password and click on the button to open Tradeshift. Complete the elements of your company in the “Profile” application :
"Company Identifier" category:
- If you are a company, enter the Siret number and the VAT number.
- If your company is not subject to VAT, select the value "ORG" in the field "Company ID Type" and enter your SIREN in the field to the right.
- Click on the "Done" button. For any other legal entity please contact: email@example.com
Click here to learn more about your Company Profile and how to populate it.
Click here to learn how you can connect to Société Générale.
0 people found this helpful.